Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Simba... just another WIP

Wow... I'm so lame... I'm not progressing entirely as fast as I had hoped.  I should have been painting this evening, but I am just so drained from a full day, plus overtime, at the office... and feel like doing absolutely zilch tonight.  At least it is coming along, slowly...


You can see the difference in time of day when these photos were taken... the most recent (above) I shot tonight when I returned from work... it was already duskish outside.



I think the fact that I've got two 3 foot by 4 foot canvasses sitting on the sidelines, might be intimidating me a bit... keeping me sucked into this detailed and tedious work... daunted that I'll have to trade my size 2, 4 and 6 watercolour brushes for size 6, 8 and 10 acrylic brushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment